Sponsor since 2009
Sandvik Process Systems is a part of the multi-national Sandvik group, with 50,000 employees in more than 130 countries.
In the field of urea forming the Sandvik pastillation technology with the Rotoform® process represents an ideal solution for the solidification of molten urea and other fertilizers.
The high flexibility of the Rotoform® system allows the production of standard fertilizer urea as well as fertilizer specialties by mixing additives like ammonium sulphate, potassium chloride, zinc oxide, sulphur or others. The same equipment can be used to produce urea of a high purity for technical or pharmaceutical purposes.
Among the inherent benefits of the Rotoform® process that make it particularly suitable for urea pastillation are its:
* low energy consumption
* high level of environmental friendliness – no air cooling necessary and no air treatment requirement
* very high crushing strength, very regular shape of pellets
* low investment and operational costs
Sandvik Rotoform units can easily be installed in existing urea plants to enable:
* increased capacity / de-bottlenecking of fertilizer plants
* production of urea specialties
* enhanced solidification process for reduced environmental impact
Mr. Steven Sutanto, Global Product Manager - Fertilizers
Sandvik Process Systems Germany
|T||+49 711 5105 306|
|M||+49 162 2667 514|