UreaKnowHow.com is an independent group of nitrogen fertilizer specialists with an impressive number of years experience in designing, maintaining and operating nitrogen fertilizer plants. UreaKnowHow.com’s mission is to support, facilitate and promote the exchange of information within the nitrogen fertilizer industry with the target to improve the Safety and Performance of All Nitrogen Fertilizer plants worldwide.
On March 1st, 2019 we did celebrate 10 Years UreaKnowHow.com! Click here for our story.
Together with our Chinese website UreaNet.cn, our network consists of nearly 12.500 Managers and Engineers working in the Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry. We are now the largest network in the nitrogen fertilizer industry and we keep growing...
- World’s largest nitrogen fertilizer E-Library including more than 1100 technical documents including 350 urea patents and still growing;
- A Photo Gallery with more than 1200 nitrogen fertilizer related pictures, figures and drawings including a description;
- A Video Gallery with more than 200 videos
- A Round Table with more than 1800 discussions in the field of process, operations, mechanical, maintenance, inspection, safety, environmental, product quality or whichever topic you are interested in; not only for urea but also ammonia, nitric acid, phosphate and other fertilizers.
- A Urea Plants Overview in Google Maps showing a complete overview of all urea plants worldwide including China with detailed information about each plant;
- A Job Portal for nitrogen fertilizer Engineers and Managers
- A Used Equipment Market
- A nitrogen fertilizer Incidents Database
- A nitrogen fertilizer expert database
- Technical Papers for all Members; Biweekly a new Technical Paper covering process/operations or mechanical/maintenance topics will be distributed to all Members
- A Partnership with our sister-website in China: UreaNet.cn
- A Partnership with Nitrogen & Syngas
- A Partnership with BCInsight
- A Partnership with Fertilizer Industrial Services
- A Partnership with AmmoniaKnowHow.com
- Risk Registers
- FIORDA (Fertilizer Industry Operational Risk Database)
- Revamp Guides
- AMMO LASER Leak Detection Systems for Loose Liners
- Training Programs for Nitrogen Fertilizers plants
- E-MarketPlace for revamps, upgrades, equipment supply, diagnostics, audits, repairs, etc
- and more to come
UreaKnowHow.com offers all kind of Technical and Commercial Consultancy Services like Life Time and Reliability Assessment and Expediting Services of critical equipment items, Training Services, BID Evaluation Services, Plant Assessment Services, Revamp Assessment Services, Urea Product Assessment Services, Contractor Guidance & Control Services, Market Studies, Benchmark Studies, Product Quality Assessment Services, Health Checks, High Pressure Piping Corrosion Inspection Services, Operational Excellence Guidelines preparation and implementation, Revamp support, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack in Ammonia Plants, Process Safety Services, etcetera.
UreaKnowHow.com also co-develops with its Partners several Innovative Technical Solutions such as the Van Bommel Dedusting Technology for fertilizer products, Restriction Orifices for VOP-heaters, Pressure Measurements in High Pressure Carbamate Gas lines, the KAPP CO2 CHILLER, the Off-Spec Urea Product Upgrader, the BHDT Zero Dead Volume High Pressure Sampling Valve, AMMO LASER Leak Detection System, 3-Barrier Ammonia Storage Technology and more to come.
Together with AmmoniaKnowHow.com we offer all kind of Safety Services for Ammonia and Urea Plants like Training Programs, HAZOP studies, Safety Incident Analysis, Safety Risks Assessments, FIORDA, etcetera.